• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ready? Fight!

14 minutes ago, Keener said:

Hey, come on.  Who doesn't need some cheddar biscuits and crippling food poisoning for mothers day?

Beat me to the chedder biscuits line.

I remember as a kid thinking red lobster was the baddest restaraunt out there.... and i dont think ive ever eaten there. But i assumed it was some fancy lobster spot, so it must be rich people stuff.

Then i got older and would see the coupons in the paper for it... and how the menu was all like 15 dollars. Its like a fancier sizzler.

7 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I remember as a kid thinking red lobster was the baddest restaraunt out there.... and i dont think ive ever eaten there. But i assumed it was some fancy lobster spot, so it must be rich people stuff.

Then i got older and would see the coupons in the paper for it... and how the menu was all like 15 dollars. Its like a fancier sizzler.

Yeah, we only went to Red Lobster for someones birthday or when one of the parents got a raise at work.

49 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I was broke in grad school, like most students, so one day when Red Lobster advertised a $6.99 lunch special of "beer battered shrimp and chips," I excitedly went there that very day. I had not been since my grandmother died because grandmothers are the only reason anyone ever goes to Red Lobster. (Save one year when I had an Armenian boss who thought the Red Lobster in Glendale was the greatest restaurant in America and hosted our holiday party there.)

Anyway, the reason the lunch special was so cheap is that all I received were five pieces of shrimp and a handful of fries. So it was a more expensive, crappier version of Popeyes. I have not returned and, short of losing a bet or being forced at gunpoint, do not imagine I ever will. 

6 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Meh, red lobster is the Tapatio of restaurants.