• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Eff these guys

I love how 90% of these types of fans hardly add anything else to the site besides the occasional high-horse comment.

Actually, I ride a miniature pygmy horse. I agree with Oracle that there are reflections of the 1980 season. I attended nearly every game that season and I've seen this team at it's worst and best over the years. But I refuse to callously dismiss the efforts of those I support. If not kicking the team to the dirt makes me some effervescent-superfan-tard, so be it.

That said, my apologies to BaseballMom for my disrespectful cheap shot.

I'll love the Angels till the day I die no matter who's on the field. Doesn't mean im not frustrated or pissed at some of the decisions the org. has made. Im just not the guy who's says "eff the angels" or "eff Arte" or "im not watching the Angels until blah blah blah". To me, that's the exact definition of fair weather fan and that just aint me brah. I'll still watch and be happy when we win and sad when we lose. But whatever, to each his own.

This team is brutal, absolutely brutal but I will keep watching and continue to attend games. Call me crazy but I still love my Angels.

My sentiment exatly. This was a pivotal loss. This is were I have given up as a fan of the team and now will give them my love but expect nothing in return. A 4 game sweep by Houston is irrecoverable and shows the lack of heart of the players but I still love them and support them but if I were in a close door meeting with them I would be telling them how ****ing pathetic they are.

I love the Angels but watching/listening to the games over the past 3 years has become nothing less than slow, brutal, torture. 

"Soft fly ball to shallow center field"

"2 hop grounder to the shortstop, who fields it cleanly..."

"3 runners are stranded and the inning. Is. Over."

Ugh. It's the stuff nightmares are made of.

Add to that

"Struck him out and that will end the inning"

"Aybar goes 0 for 4"

"Kendrick hits a ground ball sharply, could be two"

"Hamilton strikes out and he just looks bad"

"Another two out RBI by (insert rival)"

"A tough loss for (insert starting pitcher)"

"Angels go quietly in the inning"

And of course "Angels go 1-2-3 in the ninth to end the ballgame"

Just because I came here and posted eff these guys after a frustrating game, does not mean I do not support the team. 

I am going to the game tonight...I bet the Cubs fans are saying "Oh boy! We get to play the Angels!"...lol