• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Eff these guys

Carefull there Baseball Mom!

You might have someone come in here and say that when they fought in the American Revolutionary War, they had this woman like you they used to call "Crazy Revolutionary Mom".

Any don't worry, as a wise poster once suggested, we'll be better as soon as management decides to go out on the market and buy some Mexicans.

I love the Angels but watching/listening to the games over the past 3 years has become nothing less than slow, brutal, torture. 

"Soft fly ball to shallow center field"

"2 hop grounder to the shortstop, who fields it cleanly..."

"3 runners are stranded and the inning. Is. Over."

Ugh. It's the stuff nightmares are made of.

"...Kendrick/Pujols/Iannetta/etc. hits a sharp ground ball to short, one hop, this could be a double play, to second and on to first, and it is! 6-4-3 double play, and that.will.end.the.inning. Angels fail to capitalize and have now left __ runners on base in the game. We go to the 9th with ________ still on top, 4-3."

Oh and Cub fans are annoying. Imagine Dodger fans without weapons, bald heads and tattoos. They're kind of like Red Sox fans without the east coast based superiority racism.

They're drunk, but polite. And it's still annoying.

You actually make them sound kinda...tolerable. 

I have tickets for the Friday night Angels vs. Pirates game...Right now I feel the only reason I'm going is to cross The Pirates off the list of teams I've seen the Angels play. So irritated right now. I certainly won't be watching or listening to the game tonight.

Maybe this bunch of jokers would like to pick themselves up.

Show some pride fools, and play REAL ball!

Cy Norris and Cy Lyles have ERA's of around FIVE against everyone else.

Against us, Cy!

EMBARRASSING!

Fire every advance scout in this org, and get some real ones!

Yep, 1980 it seems to be like.

And early in 1980, they got swept 4 games in Oakland by an A'ths team that lost over 100 games in 1979. 

It's about to freaking happen again in 2013 to another 100 loss team in 2012; and even worse, AT HOME!

Way to stand behind and pick up your team. Fortunately there are 29 others to choose from.

I love how 90% of these types of fans hardly add anything else to the site besides the occasional high-horse comment. Baseballmom is probably one of the more even tempered people on the site and has been a fan for many many years.

And early in 1980, they got swept 4 games in Oakland by an A'ths team that lost over 100 games in 1979. 

In other words, in early 1980 they got swept 4 games in Oakland by an improved A's team that posted a record of 83-79 in for the season. But I agree, it's looking like 1980 all over again.

That's true, unfortunately though for the 5 starting pitchers who threw 106 CGs for the A's that year to help acheive that close to 30 wins improvement from 1979, they were out of baseball not too far into the 1980s from arm problems likely from Billy Martin's overuse of them too early in their careers.