• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

So I need some help here. @Lhaloi am looking at you. Tell me what I personally have to gain by a trump victory. Make me feel good about this in the increasingly likely event he pulls it off. I don’t like guns, so that doesn’t help me. And I am not looking to suppress women’s rights, so that doesn’t help me either. So what do I stand to gain by four more years of Hitler Jr. as my leader? Help me cope here. 

2 minutes ago, wopphil said:

So I need some help here. @Lhaloi am looking at you. Tell me what I personally have to gain by a trump victory. Make me feel good about this in the increasingly likely event he pulls it off. I don’t like guns, so that doesn’t help me. And I am not looking to suppress women’s rights, so that doesn’t help me either. So what do I stand to gain by four more years of Hitler Jr. as my leader? Help me cope here. 

If you make like $401k a year you’ll probably save around $400*.

*If you’re a dumbass that can’t do your taxes right.

Just now, wopphil said:

You will see small businesses begin to open again and the economy will improve. Tax rates will not skyrocket which is good for everyone. There will also be less regulation. Are these not good things?