• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anybody have HULU? OK for Angels games?

YouTube TV also has all the games and it's got unlimited cloud DVR storage. It also has MLB Network, which Hulu Live TV doesn't have. However, YouTube TV almost stopped carrying FOX Sports Regional Networks last week, but they eventually reached an extension, which will hopefully lead to a new agreement. Also, YouTube TV is $50 per month and, with Hulu Live TV, you'll end up paying about $20 more per month to have comparable DVR storage and to be able to watch DVR'd content without commercials (I think they turn off the capability to fast forward past commercials unless you pay the extra fee).

16 hours ago, Ray McKigney said:

YouTube TV also has all the games and it's got unlimited cloud DVR storage. It also has MLB Network, which Hulu Live TV doesn't have. However, YouTube TV almost stopped carrying FOX Sports Regional Networks last week, but they eventually reached an extension, which will hopefully lead to a new agreement. Also, YouTube TV is $50 per month and, with Hulu Live TV, you'll end up paying about $20 more per month to have comparable DVR storage and to be able to watch DVR'd content without commercials (I think they turn off the capability to fast forward past commercials unless you pay the extra fee).

Yep. I'm digging YouTube TV so far. I also pay for MLB tv so I'm good across the board for all Angels games and MLB Network content. 

2 hours ago, TheUPSman said:

Moving to Costa Rica hopefully in October so this is good info. Trying to decide between Roku, Hulu or youtube TV to go with whatever we get there. Thanks for the info!

You'll need a VPN to use Hulu outside the US. Not sure about the others

20 hours ago, True Grich said:

I hope the internet is better in Costa Rica than it is in Guatemala.

They've finally gotten up over 100MB download speeds which is Encouraging and with fiber optics finally there I think it will go faster. Central Valley where we're looking to move is getting better. Some beach areas are still around 5 MB.

5 hours ago, Rally Gorilla said:

Welp, Youttube.TV won't be carrying Angels games permanently.

https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/youtube-tv-sinclair-19-fox-rsns-drops-networks-1203524811/

I had Hulu Live in the past and didn't like it as much as YTTV, but I just switched back....

Was just going to sign up to YouTube TV next week. We just cut our cable contract. I hear nothing but great things about YTTV and was really looking forward to it. We didn't like Hulu when we had it a few years ago. 

18 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

How is MLB.tv working with a vpn these days? I get "free" cable but if I didn't there is no way I'd be forking out $60 /month to watch the Angels. Angels and Lakers games and associated events are just about the only thing I watch on television these days.

hola.com is a free VPN

• 3 years later...

Hulu can indeed be a great option for watching Angel games, especially if you're looking to switch from a service like DirecTV that's giving you headaches. With Hulu, you can access Fox Sports, which typically airs a lot of sports content, including games.
It's always a good idea to check with fellow users to get their feedback, but Hulu generally offers a reliable streaming experience with a variety of content.
If you're exploring Hulu or any other streaming options and want to learn more about accessing content from different regions, I recently found a helpful guide on how to watch Hulu in Saudi Arabia. It might come in handy if you ever want to expand your streaming choices.

8 minutes ago, hazelbazel said:

Hulu can indeed be a great option for watching Angel games, especially if you're looking to switch from a service like DirecTV that's giving you headaches. With Hulu, you can access Fox Sports, which typically airs a lot of sports content, including games.

If I'm remembering correctly, 2020 was the last year you could watch Angel games on Hulu Live.