• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

They will here, too. Probably in the next couple days.

I dont get the food thing.  Over 75% of places with liquor licenses in San Bernardino County have food and will mostly remain open.  170 establishments dont. The one I go to regularly is complying with all of the guidelines, but I dont know if they can swing the food thing... or if it's worth trying. Such a random ass rulle

5 hours ago, Fireball said:

I will try to answer the first part.  I think it is a high illumination bulb fish can wear when they want to go to further depths in the ocean. 

this may be the most logical and sensible thing you've ever typed.

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Well I could live my life knowing that I don't have to worry about contracting it. Right now would be a prime time for me. Work is slow and the lockdown is still in affect which limits my activities. I might as well deal with the flu now.

OK well good luck then, why you are even debating it if you think it's just the flu?

The all-knowing Fauci told Congress today that we're gonna have 100,000 new cases each day, and that an effective vaccine may never come.

This afternoon, Gov. Newsom promised new restrictions and tough enforcement. He'll have more details tomorrow.

A one-two body slam to California. I think we'll be shut down for a couple more years at this point. Hope they can print enough money up to keep the 6.7 million unemployed in California with a roof over their head. If it gets really bad I can go homeless and stay in a nice hotel courtesy of whatever taxpayers remain.

16 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The all-knowing Fauci told Congress today that we're gonna have 100,000 new cases each day, and that an effective vaccine may never come.

This afternoon, Gov. Newsom promised new restrictions and tough enforcement. He'll have more details tomorrow.

A one-two body slam to California. I think we'll be shut down for a couple more years at this point. Hope they can print enough money up to keep the 6.7 million unemployed in California with a roof over their head. If it gets really bad I can go homeless and stay in a nice hotel courtesy of whatever taxpayers remain.

They cant even verify people's identity. Money? Roofs? Haha

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Slow your roll, Eeyore.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Stop wearing the mask over your eyes. 

I should wear a mask though, right?

So many people are saying to wear a mask.  Do those people think people haven't heard? Or that their post will change someone's mind?

Shit is bananas

1 minute ago, ScottT said:

So many people are saying to wear a mask.  Do those people think people haven't heard? Or that their post will change someone's mind?

Shit is bananas

I've worn a mask with sunglasses. It wasn't difficult. 

2 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Shit is bananas

Perhaps having the damn virus dictate all the terms will get some people to realize they should wear a friggin mask. This isn't a hard concept.