• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2020-2021 PGA Tour Thread

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Just fleshing out your link for those who didn't bother to click on it.

Well it's also written out above link. Anyway as far as the tour getting canceled, I think it depends on whether or not we see a lot of players getting it. Obviously having easy access to testing helps. A player dropped out last week after testing positive so they tested all the players and other personal that were with them. When their tests came back negative they were able to continue. 

Edit: Similar in the UFC. A few weeks back one of the fighters tested positive so they quarantined him and the rest were able to still fight.

Edited by st1ckboy

18 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Well it's also written out above link. Anyway as far as the tour getting canceled, I think it depends on whether or not we see a lot of players getting it. Obviously having easy access to testing helps. A player dropped out last week after testing positive so they tested all the players and other personal that were with them. When their tests came back negative they were able to continue. 

Edit: Similar in the UFC. A few weeks back one of the fighters tested positive so they quarantined him and the rest were able to still fight.

Where? I don't see it anywhere about his caddie testing positive.

They seemed to have started very early today. Many of the leaders are well into their rounds. By the time CBS starts their live coverage today's round will be over. 

Mickelson is in all sorts of trouble on the par-5 13th. 

Dustin Johnson shot a cool 61. Nine birdies and the rest pars. He's tied for the lead.

56 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Early tee times and groups of three due to expected bad weather.

So I suppose CBS will be showing it delayed. I don't care, I want some golf.

The round is pretty much already over. They were showing it on the Golf Channel this morning, but then cut away from the live footage so you couldn't see any of the leaders finish their round.

On 6/28/2020 at 8:32 AM, Lou said:

It's been just under 3 years since Speith has won a tournament.

Too much success too soon? Just lose his focus? Watching him win was a lot of fun. He could putt like a beast.

On 6/28/2020 at 8:59 AM, st1ckboy said:

I was watching the Golf channel and heard that too. Didn't realize that playoff chip in was 3 years ago.

20 hours ago, Tank said:

Too much success too soon? Just lose his focus? Watching him win was a lot of fun. He could putt like a beast.

Yeah, I saw that segment on the GC, too. 

When they showed his struggles, the putts he's been missing were cringeworthy.

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Yeah, I saw that segment on the GC, too. 

When they showed his struggles, the putts he's been missing were cringeworthy.

Based on the last couple tournaments he's been in he still hasn't fixed that problem. 

A group of about 50 protesters are yelling and chanting just outside of the golf club gate. I wonder if some of the golfers are distracted. Matthew Wolff has three bogeys already early on, and his lead is gone.

DeChambeau drove it 363 yards on the first hole and picked up a birdie. Kisner and Simpson are in the mix too.

36 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

A group of about 50 protesters are yelling and chanting just outside of the golf club gate. I wonder if some of the golfers are distracted. Matthew Wolff has three bogeys already early on, and his lead is gone.

DeChambeau drove it 363 yards on the first hole and picked up a birdie. Kisner and Simpson are in the mix too.

BLM protestors?