• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2020-2021 PGA Tour Thread

rumors on twitter are that the PGA tour is planning to announce tomorrow a return to playing the week of June 11-14. They'll play at Colonial in Ft. Worth and they'll play without fans.

supposedly there'll be a preliminary schedule released tomorrow, too.

the tour is committed to following state medical practices and policies to be compliant. 

16 hours ago, Tank said:

the PGA tour made it official today. they resume june 11. no fans allowed.

I was talking to my brother about this the other day. Seems like the easiest sport to get back up. There's no contact, and pretty easy to stay socially distant, other than maybe with caddies. 

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I was talking to my brother about this the other day. Seems like the easiest sport to get back up. There's no contact, and pretty easy to stay socially distant, other than maybe with caddies. 

i wonder if the players & caddies will have to wear masks. might depend on which state they're playing in.

7 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

You guys have scintillating conversations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

golf is on! made for tv event to raise money for charity. it's a skins game format, and viewers can donate.

Rory & DJ vs. Rickie & Matthew wolfe at seminole golf club in florida.

starting right now.

no fans. social distancing. no caddies.