• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Men, Help With Small Backyard Project

Adam

I mean men who know how to do man shit. That ain’t me.

i have some pretty nice lights across the top of vinyl fence in the backyard. Wife wants to hang the same strand of lights across the patio cover, which is also vinyl.

how would you hang lights on vinyl when using zip ties isn’t an option?

6E256879-2643-4317-980D-275EAF52E22C.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Sounds like a great reason for you to throw a backyard barbecue while we drink beer and figure this out. 

Before I commit.  Who is supplying the beer.  And what kind.  The better the beer, the better the suggestion.  If it's something light, then the suggestion will be duct tape.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Before I commit.  Who is supplying the beer.  And what kind.  The better the beer, the better the suggestion.  If it's something light, then the suggestion will be duct tape.

You guys are out of luck. Adam doesn't drink peanut butter cup waffle-flavored beer. 

3 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

@Adam

If you are worried about water, put the hooks on the inside instead of the outside.  Then you can put a drop hook from that point to lower the level of the lights below the beams, so they are visible from the exterior of the patio.

like I said, sell your house

And I used these in my car for the dashcam wires.  They work pretty well.  Here is a white version.  

https://smile.amazon.com/JIRVY-Adhesive-Cable-Management-Holder/dp/B07KF7QWQM/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=adhesive+cable+clips+white&qid=1576366987&s=hi&sr=1-6

They are made for inside the car, so I would get a good sturdy double sided tape.  I use this, and it's better than 3m double sided tape.  You just have to cut to size.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LC6Y1CS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1