• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kluber and Others

Stradling

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

How is Kluber a medical risk?

You weren’t asking me, but I have some concerns about him. We haven’t really seen how he recovered from his forearm break and oblique injuries. Should be fine, but there’s that. Also, his first handful of starts weren’t incredible. He had a few good starts and a few awful ones pre-injury. That makes me wonder must a bit whether decline is setting in. At age 34, it’s a legitimate possibility. 

I think In order for the Angels to make a run this year then they need 2 solid arms still. I’d start with Dallas Keuchel since he will benefit heavily with Rendon/Simmons on the left side. Then, the Angels need the ace in Kluber. Someone to solidify the rotation at the top and bring the veteran presence. 

Kluber, Ohtani, Keuchel, Heaney, Canning, Bundy. That’s a pretty good rotation.  

I really don't think the Angels are picking up two more pitchers. They already traded for Bundy so really there is only one roster spot to fill. It's either trade or free agency but it's only going to be one guy, which means the expenditure will be for quality and the budget can extend to that and still pick up a catcher and maybe a bullpen piece.