• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bryant and/or Baez May be traded

Dtwncbad

Late to this thread. 

I agree with IPs breakdown. We should burn torches if arte doesnt spend... but only when it makes sense to do so. I was pissed when we didnt get cespedes, but.... in hindsight, how much of a difference would he have made.

Cole is a must sign.... but its not a guarantee. They better have plans B,C and D ready. And prefer it to be with money, not prospects.

Like IP and doc said, Grandal IMO makes the most sense as far as bats go.

Id hate to lose a Marsh, but say you got Cole and Grandal with your wallet, then id be willing to bite the bullet in a trade for another front end type pitcher.

The reason for optimism: we finally have some young guys who should be very good. And we have some money to spend. And what we need in FA is available this year. And as was said above, this season was such a gut punch that i think moreno will be willing to spend the money again.