• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 9/19 Angels @ Yankees Walsh bats 5th

eligrba4ever

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Continued excellence by Trout, locked up for 12 years.

La Stella (until the injury), Fletcher

Robles as a pretty decent closer

Let me think of some more things...

Please keep looking, it’s not enough to distract from this shit show.

It is a good start.......

17 minutes ago, daygloman said:

ANOTHER one of Ausmus' PERPLEXING pitching changes that come true EVERY Facking time it seems?

2 more years of this motherfucker too!

If Heaney faced the next hitter, those 2 runs would have scored, possibly adding on a 7th run with a home run. He was done. 90 pitches in 5 innings? 

1 minute ago, eligrba4ever said:

If Heaney faced the next hitter, those 2 runs would have scored, possibly adding on a 7th run with a home run. He was done. 90 pitches in 5 innings? 

We'll never know?

But every time Ausmus pulls a pitching change like that, the inherited runners seem to always score.

I would have rather seen Heaney being FORCED to clean up his own mess.

But that's just me.

4 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Please keep looking, it’s not enough to distract from this shit show.

It is a good start.......

All I can think of is no-hitting Seattle. They will show the clip of the players laying their jerseys on the mound for decades to come. Will more upsetting information come out about Skaggs? Perhaps. But I will never forget what it felt like that evening as the game wound down. That's the only positive I got this season.  

5 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

If Heaney faced the next hitter he might have ..........

fuch it.

Just now, daygloman said:

We'll never know?

But every time Ausmus pulls a pitching change like that, the inherited runners seem to always score.

I would have rather seen Heaney being FORCED to clean up his own mess.

But that's just me.

Heaney's not very good a cleaning up messes he was busy building. He has had very strong games. But he has had many stinkers. His breakthroughs seem very temporary.

Just now, Calzone 2 said:

The A’s are a pretty good team that had a solid season with few injuries. The Astros pitching will school everyone in the postseason. 

If next season looks anything like this season, Eppler et.al. should be shown the door.

4 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

Heaney's not very good a cleaning up messes he was busy building. He has had very strong games. But he has had many stinkers. His breakthroughs seem very temporary.

Like I said, we'll never know? 

What we DO know is, it happened just like I said it would.