• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That was for Tyler

tdawg87

I cannot believe I got to witness this game first hand.  The team could have come out flat emotionally and that would have been expected.  But from the very first pitch, this team came out and simply put an ass whipping on the Mariners.  

The icing on the cake was the no hitter, but in my 18 years as a season seat holder, aside from the World Series, this was by far the most enjoyable game I have ever been to, despite the circumstances.  

I thank the whole Angel team for that performance, and hopefully the Skaggs family could get a little solace from it.

Simply unbelievable.

Edited by PattyD22

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Remember this night, guys. Tell your kids about it. Tell your grandkids. 

I love baseball again.

I was lucky enough to be here with my wife, son and daughter in law.  My wife cried after the game.  I asked her why she was crying and she said "I'm just so happy that Tyler Skaggs mom was here for this."

1 minute ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

What an incredible night. When the players started draping their jerseys over the mound, I pretty much lost it.

You weren’t the only one brother.  Lots of emotions in the stands and I’m sure there was on TV also.  Awesome sight to see the whole team around the mound.