• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Astros 7/7/2019

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Wow I never thought I'd hate the 'stros but yeah I guess they're the new enemies

I'm not going to stand for rules to stop injuring catchers then blatently ignoring the rules and umps looking the other way

Terrible. 

Yep I’ve always liked them but they acted like a bunch of douches today. Pretty easy to dislike now. 

Just watched that Marisnick play he literally went straight for Lucroy with no remorse. 

Seeing him trying to fake sympathy was ridiculous. If I was an Angels player it would have been very very hard not to attack Marisnick right then and there on the field. He definitely deserved some what for.  

Absolutely uncalled for. No reason for ANY contact. That type of play is EXACTLY why the rule was enacted. Bush league bullshit. Ejection and or suspension should most definitely be in order. 

But it won't happen, because: Angels. 

I can't think of any team in MLB, nonetheless all of sport, that is more difficult to follow. 

8 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Okay man upstairs

Haven’t the Halos suffered enough  over the years.

In one week:

Tyler’s death

Stella’s injury

Lucroy’s injury

Upton’s injury

Goodwin’s injury 

We are now trailing the Astros by 12.5 games so what happened this week has little to do with that. 

Edited by Calzone 2

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The Astros built up a wonderful farm system during their dreadful losing seasons. Those players are stars now.

We won't have those 100-loss seasons with Trout and Ohtani at least, but we also will probably fall short of the playoffs for at least another year or two.

Disagree. I really like the bats the Angels have and will have going forward. It's all about the pitching. They'll be getting a big boost with Ohtani returning to the rotation next year and a full year of Canning. Gotta add via FA/trade in the offseason to that group though.

10 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Disagree. I really like the bats the Angels have and will have going forward. It's all about the pitching. They'll be getting a big boost with Ohtani returning to the rotation next year and a full year of Canning. Gotta add via FA/trade in the offseason to that group though.

Gerrit Cole, please

15 minutes ago, rageous said:

Also Suarez is garbage.

No way this guy makes it as a starter in the major leagues.

He probably pitched the best of all the pitchers today.

Not sure why anyone would think that.