• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Astros 7/6/2019

1 hour ago, Lou said:

.290 is not solid 

Are we talking about Fletcher?  According to MLB.com Fletcher in base percentage is 331 last 39 games, 323 last 15 games, 347 last 7 games.  Am I misreading those stats. OBP does stand for on base percentage right?

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

Are we talking about Fletcher?  According to MLB.com Fletcher in base percentage is 331 last 39 games, 323 last 15 games, 347 last 7 games.  Am I misreading those stats. OBP does stand for on base percentage right?

My post referenced the last 25 games 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

My post referenced the last 25 games 

331 last 30 games

I gave you 30 games, 15 games and 7 games.  Unless MLB stats are wrong, your stats are wrong or Fletcher must have really sucked to skew the stats between games 16 and 25.  And fletcher had to be hot has hell during games 26 to 30!

8 minutes ago, stormngt said:

331 last 30 games

I gave you 30 games, 15 games and 7 games.  Unless MLB stats are wrong, your stats are wrong or Fletcher must have really sucked to skew the stats between games 16 and 25.  And fletcher had to be hot has hell during games 26 to 30!

My mistake. That was his slugging pct. His obp was .311

Still not solid