• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Story of the Tigers fan that caught Pujols' 2,000 RBI ball

Rico

Great read and a tremendous story. 

I can't help but think about Casey Stern (who I despise) lambasting the guy on the radio when it happened. 

Hyde handled himself perfectly. Albert handled it perfectly.  Most of the other schmucks who are on the radio, etc. are the one's who really look like a-holes.

I didn’t get why people were ass hurt about it in the first place.  The ball went into the stands and he got it.  That’s it.  This guy doesn’t owe Albert Pujols anything.  If he or the Angels wanted it that badly they should have wrote him a check sufficient to compel him to hand it over.  It’s completely fair that he gets to do what he wants with *his* ball. 

Sad story about the kid.  

Edited by UndertheHalo