• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Highway Bribery

T.G.

25 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

Honestly the thing that impresses me the most about  @Chuckster70 is that he treats you like you've been lifelong friends the first time you hang out with him. I have a feeling even the most negative member of AW would take a more positive outlook after hanging with Chuck for a while.

This is true.  I've only met him once and he gives me shit all the time about my love for Bryce Harper, but he couldn't have been nicer

5 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

This is true.  I've only met him once and he gives me shit all the time about my love for Bryce Harper, but he couldn't have been nicer

Thank you!

I would have taken all of that back if we signed him in addition to Mike Trout. ?

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm going to make it happen, but it may not happen until the fall unfortunately due to scheduled vacations,  the birth of my grandson in the Vegas area and a family reunion to attend in New York throughout the summer. 

I would fly down to Cali for an AW Meet up at Angel Stadium. I'm also game for something like the Safeco Field meetup last season we did.

8 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

I would fly down to Cali for an AW Meet up at Angel Stadium. I'm also game for something like the Safeco Field meetup last season we did.

Yeah let's definitely meet up when the weather gets better up here. Maybe the next series. How about May 31st or Jume 1st?

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah let's definitely meet up when the weather gets better up here. Maybe the next series. How about May 31st or Jume 1st?

27 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

We need an @ngelswin night at the stadium. Bright lights shining on our AW sign with everyone sporting some   @VictorRojas29 Big Fly gear. 

EB02065B-1B9E-47DF-B1CB-9A87908C1EFC.jpeg

Edited by Calzone 2

22 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

June 1st is a Saturday so that would be an easier day to head out to Seattle for me. I'm game (Assuming I don't lose all my money in Vegas Memorial weekend, lol)