• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Free Tickets Angels VS Rangers Series

Blarg

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I can post it here. 

Monday 7pm row 5 seat 5 Section 21

Tuesday 7pm row 25 seat 9 Section 22

Wednesday 7pm row 8 seat 9 Section 20

Called and left a VM for my pops. He had hip replacement surgery just less than two months ago so I'm not sure he'll make it, but he loves the Angels and Mike Trout so I had to at least see. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

This would be the correct series to see the Halos in Texas. The games later in the season will be hot as shit.

I'm thinking about heading out there in August so I can see Globe Life Park before they tear it down but I don't know if it's worth it.

It's NOT worth it. It's the freaking worst.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

This would be the correct series to see the Halos in Texas. The games later in the season will be hot as shit.

I'm thinking about heading out there in August so I can see Globe Life Park before they tear it down but I don't know if it's worth it.

7 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It's NOT worth it. It's the freaking worst.

I'll just say it again: don't do it. You'll be much better off visiting the new park. There's a damn good reason they're replacing a still aesthetically pleasing park: it's an awful experience from late May through the end of the season. I'll never understand why they didn't build it with a retractable roof, there's not even an open sightline in the outfield. So stupid.

I went there for the opening series against the Angels 2013 right after we signed Hamilton.  There were a dozen Angel fans, maybe.  Also one escalator total to get to the upper deck.  No ramps.  One escalator.   That’s it.  Fuck that place. 

11 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I'll just say it again: don't do it. You'll be much better off visiting the new park. There's a damn good reason they're replacing a still aesthetically pleasing park: it's an awful experience from late May through the end of the season. I'll never understand why they didn't build it with a retractable roof, there's not even an open sightline in the outfield. So stupid.

Ya I think I'll wait for the new park. Maybe I'll go the northern route and hit up Milwaukee and Minnesota.