• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Progress" on Realmuto trade

Dtwncbad

How many times in the last few months has it been reported that there is progress in trading Realmuto?

OMG please.  Just tell us when the deal is done.  The only thing I care about is seeing (hopefully) that Jeter got schooled in a deal.

I mean, if Jeter pulls off this master plan of trading all 4 of Stanton, Yelich, Ozuna and Realmuto he could possibly end up with like 4 young impact players to build around.

Can you imagine if the Marlins had like 4 really good, young, high impact players to build arpund?

Im really just over the whole hot stove this off season.  What should have been on of the most fun in ages has turned into the biggest bore and an utter waste of time even trying to keep up. 
At this point i legit dont care where any of the rest land, it wont be in Ana so... meh, done with it, lol 

mlb.com just keeps recycling the same old headlines, desperately trying to figure out how many different ways to say essentially the same damn things they were saying before Christmas.  

Bryce, Manny ..

Harper, Machado ...

Nats, Phils...

Yankees may not be done ......

Realmuto discussions heating up ....

... confirms there's a mystery team .

5 moves that could shake up ....