• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/25 Astros @ Angels: Shohei Ohtani hits cleanup

39 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I know no one wants to hear this, but Ohtani not returning to the mound and just being our full time DH next year isn't the worst thing in the world.

140 OPS+ now

If he hadn't shown stuff as good as any pitcher in the majors, I'd agree with you. But this is a guy who could become a top 10 hitter and top 5 pitcher. That is just insane.

But yeah...if he let pitching go, he'd probably become one of the best first basemen in the majors. 

15 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No I think he hit him on the butt on purpose, exactly what you’re supposed to do.  

No, the intetional is only if you believe Altuve was hit intetionally. The umpire is an asshole not tossing him and I will not miss Scioscia's fat worthless ass for not going out there and ripping the umpire up one side and down the other. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No I think he hit him on the butt on purpose, exactly what you’re supposed to do.  

If he was doing what he was supposed to, throwing at him intentionally which is what you’re suggesting, then yes he should’ve been ejected.

I question throwing at Ohtani in the first place. They thought Anderson intentionally threw at Altuve I take it? Bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

No, the intetional is only if you believe Altuve was hit intetionally. The umpire is an asshole not tossing him and I will not miss Scioscia's fat worthless ass for not going out there and ripping the umpire up one side and fown the other. 

Exactly.