• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alden Gonzalez: Dizziness, bright lights an issue for Hamilton

Do we even have scouts who find these things out in advance of acquiring someone for so much money?

Anyone with an internet connection and google could find half a dozen articles just like this from when Hamilton was in Texas in less than five minutes.

Anyone with an internet connection and google could find half a dozen articles just like this from when Hamilton was in Texas in less than five minutes.

Halo scouts are too old school for new fads like the internet.   they can't be bothered with such distractions

It would not surprise me in the least if some of our personnel are less than technically proficient. 

You think Mike Scioscia knows how to text?

I have had many sinus infections. Yes they do cause dizzyness where I wasn't even able to stay on my feet, but lay down. This is because I mow the lawns and have to do garden work which triggers it.

I think the best way to treat it is with proper nutrition. I wouldn't want to be on meds if I'm an athlete.

I have had many sinus infections. Yes they do cause dizzyness where I wasn't even able to stay on my feet, but lay down. This is because I mow the lawns and have to do garden work which triggers it.

I think the best way to treat it is with proper nutrition. I wouldn't want to be on meds if I'm an athlete.

I doubt sinus meds are as strong as the stuff that Hamilton has previously used. Just kidding, but yeah its these weird issues that i think other players on the team got kind of annoyed by...

It would not surprise me in the least if some of our personnel are less than technically proficient.

You think Mike Scioscia knows how to text?

Don't you need to have opposable thumbs for that?

I think Josh is allergic to HAMILTOWN