• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Weiland fired by STP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott's pretty lucky to still be alive but, then again, druggie rock-stars seem to outlive us all.  I went to school with him through HS.  He always had the rock-star presence, even if he didn't have the perfect voice to match.  He/they always put-on a good show, and I'm sure he will start another project soon.  He's still only half as old as Mick Jagger... (not to compare the two talents).

STP played in my area a few months ago, and I debated whether or not to get tickets.  I didn't only because I realize they're a shell of their former self, and I knew the show wouldn't be that great. 

AIC and Soundgarden are my favorites, but I still listen to STP occasionally and still love their sound.

Weiland seems like a nut though.