• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (4/8/2018) Ohtani's first home start on the mound

8 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

$#% matt joyce. This #$%couldn't swing a tennis racket at a basketball for us and all he does when he plays us is #%$ us in the #$%. 

Dude can eat my dingleberries as far as I'm concerned. 

last warning.  I'm going to ban you if it continues.  

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

Trout is a terrible interview.  you'd think he'd have gotten better by now.  but no.  

I'd be the same. 

"Why the hell are you asking me the same stupid questions over and over that don't mean or explain anything when we're 10 games into a 162 game season?"

He just wants to get the hell out of there and hang out on a Sunday after winning a pro ball game. 

Bullshit the answers, keep 'em quick, go home!

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

What warning did I get? I see no message from you Doc. 

Penis pics of getting soft, to a hard boner and I'm getting warned for what? profanity? 

From the discovery channel. It was for educational purposes.

3 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

What warning did I get? I see no message from you Doc. 

Penis pics of getting soft, to a hard boner and I'm getting warned for what? profanity? 

didn't read the whole thread.  other mods can chip on that.  just chill with the profanity.  Occasional is fine.  4-5 per post is tough to deal with.  just chill a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Victor's best quote of the game was on Schrimpf's hr.  

"He hit the schrimpf out of it"

Has to be the hardest kind of game to announce. Can't directly speak to what's going on, have to be professional and not show too much excitement. I could never do it, would end up saying something like, "LOOK AT THEM TAKE THOSE SWINGS AT OHTANI'S JUNK!"