• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WINTER OLYMPICS THREAD

Big fan of the winter olympics! Was watching some mixed curling last night, first opportunity to catch the OAFR (Olympic Athlete from Russia) team/logo. Maybe it's just me...but if you are going to ban the Russian team...isn't a) allowing the to participate and b ) flagging them as being from Russia...kind of counterproductive?

29 minutes ago, red321 said:

Big fan of the winter olympics! Was watching some mixed curling last night, first opportunity to catch the OAFR (Olympic Athlete from Russia) team/logo. Maybe it's just me...but if you are going to ban the Russian team...isn't a) allowing the to participate and b ) flagging them as being from Russia...kind of counterproductive?

Not just you...the so called "ban" is pathetically weak.

watched mogul skiing (makes my knees hurt just watching it) and figure skating. boy, they sure spent a ton of time building up the american male skater (chen?) and he had a horrible first skate.

won't be able to watch the opening ceremonies tonight and i'm bummed i'll miss the lighting of the torch, one of my favorite moments.

GO USA!!!!