• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 NBA draft thread

• 1 month later...

As a Sixers fan tonight was the happiest I've been since about five minutes after the Bynum trade when it was apparent it was going to be a disaster. Love the trade. Bummed to see Jrue go, but this thing needs to be a true rebuild. Challenging for the 8 seed every year isn't a sound long-term plan.

The Lakers only had 1 pick all night.  I know you're a huge CSULB fun and an alumni (as am I) but who they drafted there likely is one of the last things they're thinking about right now and it's not the best situation.  Howard is gone via FA, Kobe is coming back from a torn achilles, Gasol is 30 something going on 50 with his knees and Nash is almost 40.  They probably did Ennis a favor. 

It's just the final nail in a long, long run that now encounters it's first real bump since the team moved out to L.A. in 1960.

The 1974-1975, 1994-1995, and 2004-2005 bumps were short ones.

Unless Lebron decides he needs a new challenge and comes here after next season (very doubtful), they are about to embark on a somewhat lengthy downturn.   Let's hope Jimmy Bob learns how to draft, and also sign good FAs, in the next 2-3 years.