• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

At least one of Trouts teams are going to playoffs.....

2 minutes ago, Adam Jude Garcia said:

Trout is a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan, their 8-1 and looking good. Just glad the guy can at least watch his team compete and win; because his own team certainly can't do that lol!!  

The Eagles look good this season. 

I'm hoping the Angels make some splashes this offseason and have a similar campaign that Philadelphia is having this year. 

No doubt, we need to land a Ace, and get back how we won it in 2002, and how the Royals, Cubs won last year, and Houston won this year - scouting and building a good young core of players that come up together and have that go to battle with my brothers mentality and feeling. And getting Scioscia out of there! Hence, you can't buy a Championship... unless your Lakers  or Yankees lol Angels baseball- Joe Maddon Angels bench coach for 29 years!!!! He waited almost my lifetime to get a shot at being manager, and I beleive he was 10-0 in games where he had to manage by the way, then goes to TB takes them to World Series, then Theo, the best GM in game swoops in on him fast, and what do you know 1908, wasn't it great.

2 hours ago, Adam Jude Garcia said:

No doubt, we need to land a Ace, and get back how we won it in 2002, and how the Royals, Cubs won last year, and Houston won this year - scouting and building a good young core of players that come up together and have that go to battle with my brothers mentality and feeling. And getting Scioscia out of there! Hence, you can't buy a Championship... unless your Lakers  or Yankees lol Angels baseball- Joe Maddon Angels bench coach for 29 years!!!! He waited almost my lifetime to get a shot at being manager, and I beleive he was 10-0 in games where he had to manage by the way, then goes to TB takes them to World Series, then Theo, the best GM in game swoops in on him fast, and what do you know 1908, wasn't it great.

We didn't have an ace in 2002.  Maddon wasn't the bench coach for 29 years.  TB was loaded after being awful and accumulating a ton of number one overall picks.  

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

We didn't have an ace in 2002.  Maddon wasn't the bench coach for 29 years.  TB was loaded after being awful and accumulating a ton of number one overall picks.  

Washburn wasn't an ace in 2002? I always thought that he was an ace that year. Impressive year he had: 3.15 ERA, 1.18 WHIP, 206 Innings Pitched, 141 ERA+

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

Who were the ton of overall number one picks that panned out to help them?

David price, bj upton, and Evan longoria (not first overall) have been the only first round picks that have really panned out for them 

So, we have established that Scioscia has to go, that Trout owns the Eagles and the Angels, we need to blow a lot of money on an ace, that Washburn wasn't an ace in 2002 (he was only 18-6 and finished a lowly 4th in the Cy Young voting), that Joe Maddon is a genius and was 10-0 in games he had to manage for the Angels (actually he was 27-24 over two years in games he had to manage for the Angels), that the Rays were loaded because of three players, and that Joe Maddon was a bench coach for 29 years (what a record!).  I hope I didn't miss anything else.  Some days you can learn a lot, .........other days idiocy prevails, .........and other days you have to dodge flat out lies.  I just want to know if Adam Jude Garcia is his real name (identity theft is pretty rampant these days), what attracted him here (bugs do get attracted to light), and why we need to view the mug shot he uses for an avatar.  I smell a frustrated Dodger fan.  

11 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Who were the ton of overall number one picks that panned out to help them?

David price, bj upton, and Evan longoria (not first overall) have been the only first round picks that have really panned out for them 

Delmon Young.