• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 9/20 Indians @ Angels

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I believe there were a few complaining that Scioscia didn't bring in Petit last night when the Angels were trailing. Looks like the results would not have changed for the Angels.

This is stupid Blarg.  That would be like saying if he pitches tomorrow he will have the exact same results as today.  In which case, we will lose tomorrow 6-5.  Which is weird because that means we should have lost today by the same score as yesterday.

Just now, JustATroutFan said:

He is a much different hitter than he was 3 years ago. 2014 was his worst season. 

I love your positivity, I really do. We need more of it on the Forum. But we need more from Mike Trout. He is the best player on the planet, bad games, excuses can't be expected at this time of the year from the best player in baseball. It just is what it is. 

Just now, Zardawg16 said:

I love your positivity, I really do. We need more of it on the Forum. But we need more from Mike Trout. He is the best player on the planet, bad games, excuses can't be expected at this time of the year from the best player in baseball. It just is what it is. 

And if the Angels had been winning in spite of Trout's "struggles" this month, no one would be talking about Trout's off month.