• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Important News Today!

We get 92% of totality up here in Seattle.

I wasn't going to make the trek down south to Oregon and sit in traffic for a day just to take in 100% totality of the eclipse when I can get 92% here. 

Should be getting dark here in an hour. 

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

In other news, it is reported that there are creatures on the sun very excited for todays eclipse in reverse.  It will be the first time in their lifetime that the moon will fully obscure their view of Kim Kardashian's ass.

lol. 

22 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Saw a news story of a guy getting married on eclipse day.  The symbolism is awesome.  A cold, lifeless mass basically getting in the way of getting anything done, engulfing 100% of your energy.

The three rings of marriage 

engagement ring

wedding ring

suffer ring!

36 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I'm so glad my wife doesn't read AW and I'd be forced to say shit like this.

I gotta be careful leaving AW.com open on our desktop because Troll Daddy switched back to his booby avatar and man when that notice popped up in the right hand corner I thought "I'm glad I was the one sitting there and not my wife!" :dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon:

6 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

lol Chuck banned me from using that avatar 5 or 6 years ago ... he said it was the unsuitable for the younger crowd. 

Now I'm gonna have to start calling him Blue Ball Richter.