• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mike Trout's fiancé's brother suspended 50 games for PED use

Chuck

His numbers aren't too bad, but it also looks like he hasn't pitched yet this season.

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?sid=milb&player_id=663329#/career/R/pitching/2017/ALL

I wonder if it's one of those things where he took meds to help recover for an injury but it came up as a PED?

Like Steroids for instance is used for anti inflammatory meds to help with muscle issues.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

His numbers aren't too bad, but it also looks like he hasn't pitched yet this season.

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?sid=milb&player_id=663329#/career/R/pitching/2017/ALL

I wonder if it's one of those things where he took meds to help recover for an injury but it came up as a PED?

Like Steroids for instance is used for anti inflammatory meds to help with muscle issues.

or some over the counter supplement.  

my eyes went to Mike Trout and suspended PED's all at once.  

I thought I was having a heart attack!!

Seriously though.  that would have to be the one thing that would probably make me not enjoy baseball for a really long time.  

10 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I love the charitable approach but these guys are given clear instructions and have help from the union when evaluating medications.

21 minutes ago, John Smith said:

The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball announced the penalty, saying Cox tested positive for methylphenidate, which is more commonly known as Ritalin.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/local/phillies/minor-league-pitcher-aaron-cox-of-millville-suspended-games-for/article_4546047f-8029-57ce-88ee-2cb40cd346d4.html

For those of us that don't know what this really does, how does this make you a better baseball player?  Is it just something that helps with concentration or alertness?  Is it basically an upper?  I think back in the day the players used greenies.  Would it be similar to that? 

19 minutes ago, Stradling said:

If I had to to guess I would say because he is in love.  

So?  Dude is too young to be worrying about that stuff and you don't need to get married if you're in love.  I'm just really hoping he is smart enough to at least get the pre-nup.  Marriage is on the way out anyway so I have no idea why he would make this mistake.

7 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

So?  Dude is too young to be worrying about that stuff and you don't need to get married if you're in love.  I'm just really hoping he is smart enough to at least get the pre-nup.  Marriage is on the way out anyway so I have no idea why he would make this mistake.

I'm not of the belief that marriage is a mistake and I pay a pretty penny each month in alimony.  To each their own I guess. 

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I'm not of the belief that marriage is a mistake and I pay a pretty penny each month in alimony.  To each their own I guess. 

Sorry about that but yeah, to each their own.  I am merely pointing out that there is no reason Trout should be getting married.  Unless of course, his family is extremely religious.