• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

Union Pacific: Train Robberies Up 356%

Apparently, it’s a near perfect storm of an ongoing train robbery problem, the pandemic, and the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s policy of no-cash bail arrests.

Union Pacific has increased its enforcement and patrols, and has put drones to work, but now they are looking into diverting trains so they don’t pass through Los Angeles County at all.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Correct. They do not provide adequate protection of their cargo from all the people he refuses to lock up. So both 

This is tantamount to telling a homeowner it is their fault their home got broken into was because they didn't have 3 deadbolts on their door.

20 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is tantamount to telling a homeowner it is their fault their home got broken into was because they didn't have 3 deadbolts on their door.

I get that and was half joking but LAPD and the sheriff’s do not have jurisdiction on the trains. BNSF does have their own police force 

On 1/22/2022 at 3:31 PM, Jason said:

I get that and was half joking but LAPD and the sheriff’s do not have jurisdiction on the trains. BNSF does have their own police force 

Why should BNSF police Union Pacific trains? I kid.

Anyway Union Pacific has arrested people only to see them back on their tracks due to Gascon's policies.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

It's now LAPD's problem since the railway shirked their responsibilities while also claiming jurisdiction over their property. 

@ten ocho recon scout i authorize you to put together a crew and guard our railways. i can deputize you if such a thing is required.

do you accept this challenge?