• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why do terrible things happen to good people?

Long but glorious read...and probably one of the greatest lede sentences in modern times.

Frank Ancona, the imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, smelled like cat piss. 

The stench clung to the 51-year-old's graying hair and mustache. It seeped into the fabric of his clothes and hung on him like a blanket. He was unhappy about it, but he did not seem to know what to do. He lived in a small, beat-looking house in the rural southeast Missouri town of Leadwood. The windows of the front porch had been pulled out and the wood frames wrapped in chicken wire — a project his wife had undertaken one evening after he headed off to his job as an overnight courier for a St. Louis-based shipping company.

Malissa Ancona, 44, seemed intent on turning their home into a giant kennel. It was well-known that the bleach blonde ran an off-the-books — some would say infamous — animal rescue. Dozens of cats and two dogs shared 1,000 square feet with the Klansman and his wife. They nested in piles of dirty clothes, pawed through open garbage and kicked litter across the floors. A neighbor estimates as many as 70 cats lived there during peak times.

About 5 to 8 thousand members in the entire US and they deserve cats pissing on them. 

It is also why they are completely irrelevant as to who they endorse during an election. Anyone who tried to make a statement about some cat piss soaked jackass endorsing a candidate deserves to lose their press credentials. 

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Earth First has more members than the KKK.

The American communist party has more members than the KKK.

Oh and I hope that guy has to soak in cat piss for the rest of his miserable life.  

spoiler alert...he did...

geez...maybe I should have sold the article as a murder mystery instead of an opus to cat piss kkk dude

8 hours ago, red321 said:

You need to read the article folks...this is more than just a cat's suck story...murder...mystery...intrigue...

Interesting story, though it neglected the "smells like cat piss" stuff.

The population of 1,282 is 99 percent white. For diversity, residents identifying as American Indian outnumbered African-Americans two to one. That's not a ratio: Census workers counted a total of two Native Americans and one black person in the 2010 tally

I want to know who the one black dude is.

On 3/14/2017 at 0:57 PM, mtangelsfan said:

Earth First has more members than the KKK.

The American communist party has more members than the KKK.

Oh and I hope that guy has to soak in cat piss for the rest of his miserable life.  

Yeah, I am far more concerned about the AJ's and Gavin Newsom's of the world than any KKK group.