• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Found it. 

Trump-backed Perdue says he wouldn’t have certified Georgia 2020 results - Axios
https://www.axios.com/david-perdue-georgia-2020-election-certification-56e54cd2-c0c1-41e8-a44e-f582335243da.html

I meant that the cartoon wasn't loading for me yesterday. Literally nothing in the post. I see it now. I'd hit it

1 hour ago, cals said:

Democrats have their huge issues and these old white and wanna be white dudes here can bitch and moan daily about guys tucking their dicks and winning women's sports and having to call co-workers "they" but our democracy isn't peril because of that shit.  If you care about the Republic then this shit is troublesome. 

Yes, this kind of shit is terrible so I guess it’s a good thing he wasn’t governor

Edited by Jason

4 hours ago, cals said:

Democrats have their huge issues and these old white and wanna be white dudes here can bitch and moan daily about guys tucking their dicks and winning women's sports and having to call co-workers "they" but our democracy isn't peril because of that shit.  If you care about the Republic then this shit is troublesome. 

The shit that's tiresome is this idea that a handful of assholes are capable of "over throwing democracy."

Give me a break. It's all either a few dumbasses posturing to earn favor of other dumbasses, or a microscopic minority of people that don't have any real authority.

Democracy in peril...Jesus.

26 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The shit that's tiresome is this idea that a handful of assholes are capable of "over throwing democracy."

Give me a break. It's all either a few dumbasses posturing to earn favor of other dumbasses, or a microscopic minority of people that don't have any real authority.

Democracy in peril...Jesus.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/53-republicans-view-trump-true-us-president-reutersipsos-2021-05-24/

52 minutes ago, Don said:

Meh. People are pretty dumb generally speaking. I'm curious what the poll respondents reasoning would be for their answers. Is it viewing things like mass mail in ballots as illegal, or is it an assumption that vote tampering took place by officials.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Meh. People are pretty dumb generally speaking. I'm curious what the poll respondents reasoning would be for their answers. Is it viewing things like mass mail in ballots as illegal, or is it an assumption that vote tampering took place by officials.

I think you're missing the point here.