• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

21 hours ago, Adam said:

I don't know if I shared this here. In the winter time earlier this year I took my daughter to a soccer camp. Because of Covid parents weren't allowed to stay so I waited in the car. About 10 minutes into the 830AM gambling show on Sat mornings my stomach went berserk. An incredibly load of diarrhea was ready to explode out of my asshole. I was parked a good 300 yards from the facility, which has a bathroom. I start making the walk around the fields. A couple soccer asshats told me I wasn't allowed near the fields. I told them I had to use the restroom. They told me I couldn't use them but I kept moving. Time was of the essence. I was about halfway there and I was hurting. This brown piss was doing everything it could to exit my body. I was panting and sweating and squeezing my ass cheeks as hard as I could. I made it another 20 steps before I could no longer breathe. There were some bushes adjacent to the sidewalk. I bolted for them, dropped my pants (I was freeballing, thank God) and covered the left side of this poor bush with ass rain. It took about 15 seconds total. I looked around and since no one was allowed in the area, it didn't appear anyone saw. Anyway, I did it along a frequent jogging path. I feel terrible for the moms and asians that ran past that day.

Shit dude, pun intended, on one of our golf trips these guys I go with always have to get their Starbucks, fucking fags. I don't get the coffee on the way to the course because it will make me shit.  We had been out the night before and I was a bit hung over so I got some green smoothie rejuvenate yourself or some shit drink instead. At the course I took a good shit and felt ready to go, systems evac completed.  We get to the first tee box at TPC Scottsdale and that kale/broccoli whatever I drank hits me then and there.  There was no walking 10 feet or just a quick turnaround in the cart back to the club house, now I jumped in the cart and parked it by a cactus to shield myself and shit right there hole number one with the starter and everyone else watching.  It was the same color and consistency as when Linda Blair's head was spinning around and used my socks to wipe and dropped them right on top. There was a green fucking shit with socks tossed on top right off hole number one at TPC Scottsdale for everyone to marvel at the whole day. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add to it, I was going to launch in my pants or go thirty feet off the tee box which I never wanted to do.  When done I asked if they had a shovel or something to clean that shit up.  Starter laughs and says don't worry, that's what we have Mexicans for, enjoy your round. Gotta love Arizona. 

11 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Shit dude, pun intended, on one of our golf trips these guys I go with always have to get their Starbucks, fucking fags. I don't get the coffee on the way to the course because it will make me shit.  We had been out the night before and I was a bit hung over so I got some green smoothie rejuvenate yourself or some shit drink instead. At the course I took a good shit and felt ready to go, systems evac completed.  We get to the first tee box at TPC Scottsdale and that kale/broccoli whatever I drank hits me then and there.  There was no walking 10 feet or just a quick turnaround in the cart back to the club house, now I jumped in the cart and parked it by a cactus to shield myself and shit right there hole number one with the starter and everyone else watching.  It was the same color and consistency as when Linda Blair's head was spinning around and used my socks to wipe and dropped them right on top. There was a green fucking shit with socks tossed on top right off hole number one at TPC Scottsdale for everyone to marvel at the whole day. 

That happens to me if I accidentally consume leafy greens. 

Driving back from golf course today on the freeway a suv pulls over and out of the passenger seat a woman jumps out, rips open the rear door and starts cussing the hell out of who was in the back seat and I thought, damn, that's some wild shit. 

100 feet ahead is a truck pulled over and a German Shepard off in the bushes and I'm thinking they pulled over to let fido piss. Then I see this garden hose level stream of piss coming from behind the opened door. The passenger was just blasting this epic stream with the dog watching like I was, thinking, damn, that's some wild shit. 

I looked in the rear view to see if bitch lady had noticed and there she was staring at the stream with her mouth agape probably thinking, damn, that's some wild shit. 

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Driving back from golf course today on the freeway a suv pulls over and out of the passenger seat a woman jumps out, rips open the rear door and starts cussing the hell out of who was in the back seat and I thought, damn, that's some wild shit. 

100 feet ahead is a truck pulled over and a German Shepard off in the bushes and I'm thinking they pulled over to let fido piss. Then I see this garden hose level stream of piss coming from behind the opened door. The passenger was just blasting this epic stream with the dog watching like I was, thinking, damn, that's some wild shit. 

I looked in the rear view to see if bitch lady had noticed and there she was staring at the stream with her mouth agape probably thinking, damn, that's some wild shit. 

I'm guessing you were driving about 2 mph to be able to get all that detail.

Just another day in so. cal.

• 2 weeks later...