• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How long does President Trump last?

How long does President Trump last?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. The President Trump...well, probably can't use the term "Death Pool" without ending up on a Secret Service watchlist...so how about...retirement pool...Impeachment, forced to resign, or just gets bored and quits (aka totally overwhelmed)

• 6 months
    • 12 months
    • 24 months
    • 36 months
    • Full term
    • Two terms
    • Forever...he becomes emperor for life and is immortal

I think he'll serve a full first term, and depending on how the US is doing and if the democrats have someone decent to run against him (hint: not Elizabeth Warren), that might be it.  He won't be impeached because it would have to be the republicans impeaching him.  

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I think he'll serve a full first term, and depending on how the US is doing and if the democrats have someone decent to run against him (hint: not Elizabeth Warren), that might be it.  He won't be impeached because it would have to be the republicans impeaching him.  

I am almost expect them to put Warren out there. 

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I really think that this question is best directed at the Russian prostitutes, honestly. Outside of MAGA and Jay, none of us on this board have had even the slightest thoughts about sex with Donald Trump.

Since he always is thinking about himself I assume the answer to this disturbing query would be a long time.