• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seriously, though: the Bannon choice is incredibly concerning.

Groups like the KKK promote a racial and ethnic purity that's getting rarer to find so naturally they become a smaller percentage of the population. And since most of the people who are KKK eligible based on race and ethnicity are Republicans it's not surprising that people who want to badmouth the Republicans would point out the correlation. I'm more interested in how he plans to implement the policies that he promoted in a vacuum when they all start clashing with each other in reality.

13 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Why do you think he didn't disavow David Duke, MAGA? Are you dumb enough to believe that he didn't know who he was during that interview? He was given three chances and he passed.

You're freaking clueless. He's either being overly careful about who he disavows or he did it to get more free media attention for when he unequivocally disavows them (which he did several times).

If you think he's pandering to the KKK you're a complete idiot.

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You're freaking clueless. He's either being overly careful about who he disavows or he did it to get more free media attention for when he unequivocally disavows them (which he did several times).

If you think he's pandering to the KKK you're a complete idiot.

Lol, he knew full well who he was. But I know it makes you a bit uneasy to come to grips with the fact that you voted for the guy who ran a racist campaign. If it makes you more comfortable to keep denying it, by all means continue.

Now it is he needed to aggressively disavow them instead of simply giving them the amount of attention 5,000 disenfranchised voters deserved. The Klan is simply irrelevant to politics these days.

4 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

It's how Trump should have handled it. He never aggressively disavowed them.

Of course that video was good enough for a Trump apologist lol. You believe anything he says...  just like another candidate who came up short.

Are you the kind of gal that needs a "I'm really sorry", when "sorry" will do?  

Of course that video was good enough for a Trump apologist lol. You believe anything he says...  just like another candidate who came up short.

So you complain that he doesn't disavow, but when he does you don't believe him. hahaha.

You must be talking about your girl Hillary coming up short, nah she's the biggest liar in Washington, I never believed her. ;)

It was kind of funny in that video when Don Lemon stumbled on the word 'shibboleth' and said, "I'm just now reading this..." he had no clue what the word means.

I admit I didn't know what 'shibboleth' means either... but if I was going get into an argument with somebody I might look it up first.