• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seriously, though: the Bannon choice is incredibly concerning.

29 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/alan-dershowitz-no-evidence-bannon-is-anti-semitic-809710147844

Still not a fan but maybe he isn't as bad as some are making him out to be.

15 minutes ago, Jay said:

Some are making him out to be the Devil incarnate so almost certainly he's not as bad as that.

You guys aren't following the narrative. He's a racist bigot who eats baby arms and burns kittens. We're all gonna die.

The world is watching and from a "make America great again" intent, Trump could isolate America for real and I know you guys can go a long way without the rest of the world but at a certain point you'll need your partners.

Bush was the cause most of South America didn't want to keep having US as their  beacon and I am not pretending or trying to say the USA felt a blow because of South America changing of mind what I am trying to say is that you can not make it for long on your own.

Remember what country went all out to help people from New Orleans way before USA authorities went there with help? the United States of Mexico, that very same country Mr. Trump is trying to block with an useless wall that will increase immigration flow by the sea or by tunnels; I see a lot of traffic going into to USA if Trump builds the wall.

49 minutes ago, LegendaryPujols#5 said:

The world is watching and from a "make America great again" intent, Trump could isolate America for real and I know you guys can go a long way without the rest of the world but at a certain point you'll need your partners.

Bush was the cause most of South America didn't want to keep having US as their  beacon and I am not pretending or trying to say the USA felt a blow because of South America changing of mind what I am trying to say is that you can not make it for long on your own.

Remember what country went all out to help people from New Orleans way before USA authorities went there with help? the United States of Mexico, that very same country Mr. Trump is trying to block with an useless wall that will increase immigration flow by the sea or by tunnels; I see a lot of traffic going into to USA if Trump builds the wall.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

7 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Yeah, I don't really get this.  

MAGA's transformation has been impressive if not puzzling.  From staunch Bernie supporter to a Trump/Trey Gowdy/Breitbart/Infowars kool aid drinker in a matter of weeks.

He's young-ish dude trying to find a foothold in this world. First he found it with the Bernie camp but that folded, then he found it with Trump supporters and the presidential win gives him personal win vicariously. He should use this sense of accomplishment to now get his own real world wins.

11 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm just not sure what you're trying to say, at all.

cool, allow me to break it down for you:

"The world is watching and from a "make America great again" intent, Trump could isolate America for real and I know you guys can go a long way without the rest of the world but at a certain point you'll need your partners."

the rest of the world is waiting to see how Trump will behave, if he does behave like he said during the campaign most of the world will turn its back to America and instead of making America great again Trump will incite the world to isolate America.
I also tried to say that America has the potential to survive for a period without needing its trading partners; but not for life. 

"Bush was the cause most of South America didn't want to keep having US as their  beacon and I am not pretending or trying to say the USA felt a blow because of South America changing of mind what I am trying to say is that you can not make it for long on your own."

Here I just wanted to explain America is not an example to follow anymore for most of the South American Countries and that a crazy republican that should be jailed for war crimes was the cause for it. 
what I wanted to point out is that America has already lost that part of the world and there's no need for it to lose Europe for instance as Jean Claude Juncker and Martin Schultz look very hostile towards Trump. 

"Remember what country went all out to help people from New Orleans way before USA authorities went there with help? the United States of Mexico, that very same country Mr. Trump is trying to block with an useless wall that will increase immigration flow by the sea or by tunnels; I see a lot of traffic going into to USA if Trump builds the wall."

Here I tried to expose an example of what can happen when you are friend of other countries but also how quick you forget when you are back on track.

Hope now you understand, although I think what I said wasn't that difficult and deep to understand... I am afraid you  didn't read it!

w.r.t. Mexico the goal is not isolation. The goal is to stem the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, weapons, potential terrorists, etc.

The extent to which Mexico wants to cooperate with that effort will help determine the relationship going forward.

Previous administrations did not make that a high priority for calculated political reasons, i.e. they figure they'll get more votes if they are perceived to be compassionate about illegal immigrants, vs. actually doing their job and providing security for U.S. citizens.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

We get it, America sucks.  You all hate us.

Seriously though, there can't be too much isolation.  Everything is global.  I will say this, America will put itself first just like any other country would do.  You guys go ahead and watch.

We will do what we will do.

Never said I hate America, I never said America socks! Why should I? 

As a matter of fact myself as a Dominican, I am happy Trump won,  that means gay marriage won't be sponsored by the American Embassy in my country  anymore and we will be entitled to solve our illegal immigration our way so there are some good things out of this election. 

It's how you relate to other countries what I am pointing out here and you are right everything is global but look at North Korea. 

America needs the rest of the world, if only Americans bought Apple technologies, the company would be that big today. 

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

w.r.t. Mexico the goal is not isolation. The goal is to stem the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, weapons, potential terrorists, etc.

The extent to which Mexico wants to cooperate with that effort will help determine the relationship going forward.

Previous administrations did not make that a high priority for calculated political reasons, i.e. they figure they'll get more votes if they are perceived to be compassionate about illegal immigrants, vs. actually doing their job and providing security for U.S. citizens.

The wall won't prevent any of this from happening. 

In fact the wall will be a mere placebo as drug and everything else will arrive from the sea and from the air and from underground. 

Edited by LegendaryPujols#5
Added some details

Most of us don't care about the wall.  We just want our own citizens to have first shot at the jobs that companies in the U.S. have.

As far as who and what is watching, I really don't care.  The last 8 years Obama has tried to placate everyone and they still hate us and our foreign policy is a mess.  We are still interventionists, we are still bombing brown people and our relations with one of the two countries that could actually destroy is has soured.

14 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Most of us don't care about the wall.  We just want our own citizens to have first shot at the jobs that companies in the U.S. have.

As far as who and what is watching, I really don't care.  The last 8 years Obama has tried to placate everyone and they still hate us and our foreign policy is a mess.  We are still interventionists, we are still bombing brown people and our relations with one of the two countries that could actually destroy is has soured.

But I don't care about the wall either, what I've criticize how you relate to other countries.

I think most of America is paranoid about haters, I think you are more loved and hated, the matter is that those who hate you are very loud.
Let me tell you this little story with you: I live in Europe, I ended up here because I feel in love to a woman from this continent and today that woman is my wife and mother to my two kids. One day I was chatting to one of my brothers, he is an America-hater and I knew. I was telling my brother how difficult it was to get to the end of thee month with my salary and how tough it was living here and being the one that's the foreigner. here is what my brother replied to me: "Leave that cesspool of a country and move with your family to USA!"    

@LegendaryPujols#5

I appreciate you expanding on your views, but I have to disagree. The relations with other countries will be just fine, probably better for us as citizens overall. Russia, Mexico, Phillippines, China, hell even the dopey Saudi prince have already all spoken with Trump and had positive things to say.

13 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

@LegendaryPujols#5

I appreciate you expanding on your views, but I have to disagree. The relations with other countries will be just fine, probably better for us as citizens overall. Russia, Mexico, Phillippines, China, hell even the dopey Saudi prince have already all spoken with Trump and had positive things to say.

China's Xi Jinping looked challenging and Nato allies are under pressure because of Trump's words and of course as I stated before Juncker and Schultz look very disappointed by the way the elections went.

Nevertheless Trump's election is good for my country of origin as we were imposed a married same-sex couple by the USA diplomacy not caring about the fact that DR is a conservative nation and Same-sex marriage is still banned, Trump doesn't look like someone that loves those things.