• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justin Hollander IV

Oz27

I thought some here might find this interesting. Justin Hollander, who has been in the FO for a really long time, was on the most recent edition of The Ringer's MLB podcast. He is now our director of player personnel, having also served under Regains and Dipoto. There are some interesting insights into our inner workings and it's well worth a listen. They don't talk about previous or future transactions or decisions we have or will make, more just an explanation of how the FO works if that's the sort of thing that interests you.

Have a listen here, he comes on about 38 minutes in on the show highest on the page.

https://theringer.com/ringer-mlb-show-podcast-baseball-b581848ebe6d#.9mvv7z9ru

• 3 weeks later...

When I heard Hollander just left, I became extremely devastated. He was the first person in the organization to ever get back to me.

Justin was the first executive to give me advice on what I should pursue and study when I first decided I wanted to be working the in MLB one day. I'm saddened. I definitely wish him the best.

I also know the main HR lady just left too. Another big loss in my opinion.

On 9/24/2016 at 6:12 PM, ELEVEN said:

Rats bailing a sinking ship?

Maybe, but not in the way you're thinking. Eppler is probably bringing in his own people just like DiPoto is. These people probably would rather be among the new comers rather than have to wait and see if they are going to get reassigned. I would venture to guess that we'll hear of a bunch of hires over the next few weeks.