• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you voting for Trump or Hillary?

Are you voting for Trump or Hillary?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes, I have horrifically low standards and have abandoned all self respect.
    • No.

In CA my vote doesn't really matter, but I'm trying to #SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse

That said...between Hillary and Trump I would prefer Hillary only because of the SC Justice appointment(s).  There is already one vacancy, Ginsberg will probably retire in the next few years and Thomas might follow suit.  That's huge.  I'd rather have a pseudo-democrat filling those vacancies than Trump, or more accurately, Pence.  Trump has already hinted that he won't be big into policy, kinda like Bush and Reagan.  I sure as fuck don't want Pence appointing SC justices.

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I'd like to #SlipAJohnsonIntoTheWhiteHouse.  But I hate Hilary so much, I may vote Trump for the Lol's.

Nah. Don't do that. Vote your conscience and make a statement. You live in California, right? I'm not sure a Trump vote there will even move the needle slightly.

Don't lump yourself in with people that truly are stupid enough to think that Trump is a remotely good choice for President. He's a freaking disaster.

Just now, RallyMo said:

Nah. Don't do that. Vote your conscience and make a statement. You live in California, right? I'm not sure a Trump vote there will even move the needle slightly.

Don't lump yourself in with people that truly are stupid enough to think that Trump is a remotely good choice for President. He's a freaking disaster.

Titanic vs Hindenberg.  They are both disasters. 

I'd rather vote for someone that might keep us safe.  Than someone that can't keep an Ambassador safe. 

Benghazi happened.  It was a screw up but I don't really see it as Clinton's fault.  The lies and misdirection afterwards? Probably.

That doesn't concern me nearly as much as knowing that she will continue to drop bombs on brown people, will continue to send our troops places that put them in harms way and continue the policy of executing American citizens and non citizens without warrant or trial.

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Benghazi happened.  It was a screw up but I don't really see it as Clinton's fault.  The lies and misdirection afterwards? Probably.

That doesn't concern me nearly as much as knowing that she will continue to drop bombs on brown people, will continue to send our troops places that put them in harms way and continue the policy of executing American citizens and non citizens without warrant or trial.

If you take out the first two sentences you could be talking about Bush and/or Obama. I agree with you, though. 

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Benghazi! 

Fucking conservatives have spent eight years hoping for something similar to 9/11 that they can pin on Obama (and by extension, Hillary) and the only thing they got is Benghazi. Pathetic.

I was listening to the Sirius XM insight channel the other day and they were doing a call-in between speakers at the RNC. Guy calls in talking about Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi...radio hosts asks him did he think Benghazi was the most important thing in the election...game changing etc. Caller responded yes, it was the most important thing last 8 years. Host asked the caller to name the how many people died and their names.

radio silence

Yeah...he really fucking cared about Benghazi and the people who died.

I have a feeling most of the people beating that drum, contrary to all evidence and ignoring things like the 241 marines killed in 1983, could give two actual shits about what happened in Benghazi outside of how it hurts Obama...or wait...now it's Clinton.

The problem with voting for Trump is that he'll do none of the things he said he would do then just blame the congress of someone else so you'll get all the agony of having him as your president but still not get any of the things he promised that sounded so great.

The problem with voting for Hillary is that you know what she'll do and it's not pleasant and you'll still get 4 more years of congressional investigations and scandals yet nothing will ever stick.