• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Truck crashes into Bastille Day crowd in Nice, France

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Yes, the problem is Islam. But cousin-marrying is far more prevalent in Muslim countries and has been for centuries.

I wonder how many of these suicide bombers are just plain retarded, and easily swayed by their handlers to go blow people up.

Perhaps there is a link to retardation if cousin-marrying occurs so frequently within a family line for generations. I can totally believe that. 

Incidentally, my maternal great-grandparents from Lebanon (Melkite Christians) were cousins. Fortunately for me that's the only incident of consanguinity I can find in the last 150 years. 

18 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Yes, the problem is Islam. But inbreeding is far more prevalent in Muslim countries and has been for centuries.

I wonder how many of these suicide bombers etc. are just plain retarded, and easily swayed by their handlers to go blow people up and commit mass murder.

I don't think it's more retardation, than education.  I think it was the movie Rules of Engagement.  They showed the population with tapes that were preaching jihad.  Because they couldn't read. 

I think in that area, women aren't allowed to get an education and men are close to no education, and that education is probably so focused on specific things probably pointed to religion.  So when the elder or iman or terrorist tells you this is the way, you are brainwashed to think that is the only way. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I don't think it's more retardation, than education.  I think it was the movie Rules of Engagement.  They showed the population with tapes that were preaching jihad.  Because they couldn't read. 

I think in that area, women aren't allowed to get an education and men are close to no education, and that education is probably so focused on specific things probably pointed to religion.  So when the elder or iman or terrorist tells you this is the way, you are brainwashed to think that is the only way. 

That's an insightful view, GB. We'd like to think education helps expand people's thinking, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's really focused more on indoctrination.

On 7/14/2016 at 6:30 PM, fan_since79 said:

A little difficult to eliminate 1.2 billion people from the planet, but countries like France can slow down their immigration or stop young Muslim men from entering their country in huge numbers.

Of course, this attacker could have been born there, but still, France has an obvious problem with Muslims who hate their guts and want to kill French people.

The south f france has one of the biggest population of people in europe who left to join the jihadis...

On 7/17/2016 at 8:19 AM, gotbeer said:

A great representation of it is the movie syriana, the plotline of the suicide bombers. For those who havent seen it, basically two friends from pakistan are working as cheap labor in a fictitious country in arabia (saudi). A chinese company buys the refinery they work at and lay off the workers and import different ones. The paks are now jobless and have no skill and cant speak the language. A charismatic guy from the local jihadist mosque steps in and invites them to come eat....slow process of indoc begins...