• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Could Cron of been a better trade for for the Angels rather than Escobar & Hector?

Well, if we didn't already know it it's not our year Halo fans. I'm never one to make excuses, especially teams managed Mike Scioscia, but the injuries to are starting staff has just destroyed us. But I told my friend you bro, believe it or not our offense has been pretty darn productive, it's just we give up 5-6 runs a game, so we're losing games everynight 7-5, 6-4, 8-6 hell 10-9 couple times! But I also said we are the Angels, so if we're getting solid SP, are bats would probably then be the problem scoring 1,2,3 runs max a game, so who knows. But one thing thing I do know that if CJ could of just carried, not stay on this tear but make good contact, hit the ball the other way, and couple diggers never hurt; I thought we would be able to get back at least a nice little package including a touted young pitching prospect. Cause a Angel trade mark move, we are stacked at the 1B position, I believe I read the catcher who took first looks like the Angels feel hell suit better at a position at 1B!! This organization is crazy. Well then agian lets just pray he gets heathy cause he is the only one protecting Albert, while Cron gets Johnny G lol love it, and he is still teeing off on pitches that are just barely missing. Let me know what u guys think- trade Hector $ Ecsobar, or maybe hold on to them and see what happens next year, or maybe deal Cron, who might bring some young talent?

23 hours ago, Adam Jude Garcia said:

Cause a Angel trade mark move, we are stacked at the 1B position, I believe I read the catcher who took first looks like the Angels feel hell suit better at a position at 1B!! 

dear tim mead,

i have an idea for a new angels billboard campaign . . .

23 hours ago, Adam Jude Garcia said:

Well, if we didn't already know it it's not our year Halo fans. I'm never one to make excuses, especially teams managed Mike Scioscia, but the injuries to are starting staff has just destroyed us. But I told my friend you bro, believe it or not our offense has been pretty darn productive, it's just we give up 5-6 runs a game, so we're losing games everynight 7-5, 6-4, 8-6 hell 10-9 couple times! But I also said we are the Angels, so if we're getting solid SP, are bats would probably then be the problem scoring 1,2,3 runs max a game, so who knows. But one thing thing I do know that if CJ could of just carried, not stay on this tear but make good contact, hit the ball the other way, and couple diggers never hurt; I thought we would be able to get back at least a nice little package including a touted young pitching prospect. Cause a Angel trade mark move, we are stacked at the 1B position, I believe I read the catcher who took first looks like the Angels feel hell suit better at a position at 1B!! This organization is crazy. Well then agian lets just pray he gets heathy cause he is the only one protecting Albert, while Cron gets Johnny G lol love it, and he is still teeing off on pitches that are just barely missing. Let me know what u guys think- trade Hector $ Ecsobar, or maybe hold on to them and see what happens next year, or maybe deal Cron, who might bring some young talent?

So I've bothered to translate and he's talking about Matt Thaiss.

On 7/8/2016 at 11:39 PM, Adam Jude Garcia said:

what you try to say with that title?