• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chuckkkkk!

Angel Oracle

Question

I noticed over the past week that sometimes when in the GDT, the page will keep scrolling back up on me, and I can never get to the bottom of the page to see those posts.   Is that an internet software related issue?   It seems fine on the smart phone, but not on my laptop.  

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I noticed over the past week that sometimes when in the GDT, the page will keep scrolling back up on me, and I can never get to the bottom of the page to see those posts.   Is that an internet software related issue?   It seems fine on the smart phone, but not on my laptop.  

Definitely not a software issue @Angel Oracle I use the forum every day on the desktop across three browsers: IE, Chrome and Firefox. On my Samsung Galaxy 7 I use the stock browser and Chrome. 

What browser are you using? Try deleting your cookies/cache, logging out and check to see if you have the latest browser version. Might want to reboot too. 

I'm seeing something similar also.  But mine doesn't stay up top.  It'll jump to the top like it's looking for something, then jump to the bottom of the page. 

My guess is it's something to do with ads.  Because it usually jumps to the area of the second posting, which is usually where ads are located.

On 6/1/2016 at 4:39 PM, gotbeer said:

I'm seeing something similar also.  But mine doesn't stay up top.  It'll jump to the top like it's looking for something, then jump to the bottom of the page. 

My guess is it's something to do with ads.  Because it usually jumps to the area of the second posting, which is usually where ads are located.

@gotbeer and @Angel Oracle are you still seeing this issue? If so could you take a short video of the behavior and send it to me?