• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Masters Tickets signups are open

tickets.masters.com

If you don't know, masters tickets are only sold via a lottery.  Even if I win, I probably can't afford the $100 a day tickets, or the flight and lodging.  But hey, if you win, it would be a once in a lifetime experience.  I can rent a car and sleep in it for 4 days right? 

51 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'd sell the fuck out those things

Go to Thursday and Sunday. Sell Friday and Saturday to make up for the four days and do a 8 hour road trip to Louisville.  At least that was the thing to do this year. 

*edit.  Hmm.  could have sworn that the masters were that same weekend.  But it seems it's first week of April.  Must have been thinking about the Santa Anita Derby?  so confused now.

Edited by gotbeer

i think i'd like to go at least one day just to say i've walked the course. i'd also like to see all of the undulations that they constantly tell us tv doesn't show very well.

i'd spend a second day probably camping out by 13, 15, or 16. lots of action and a lot of fun to see those greens up close.

i'd sell the rest so i could finally afford a down payment on a house.