• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

10 hours ago, arch stanton said:

No he's not a politician. He's a self-aggrandizing windbag who uses the political process to further his personal agenda. All the traits of a politician without the fuss of actual public service.

How Trumpets don't see this is beyond me. Willful ignorance. 

On October 12, 2016 at 7:23 AM, Glen said:

Do you seriously think Trump would be better at foreign policy and diplomacy than Hillary?  The guy who thinks he's been shackled, the guy who goes off on twitter rants, the guy who can't stop being offended and hurt?  Is that the guy you want deciding if we go to war?  

Just think about what he said about attacking Iran during the recent Navy incident.  That alone would have set off a shitstorm in the Middle East that would make what we have now look beautiful by comparison.  

that has nothing to do with what I posted.

and talk about having a fervor and level of denial...

The only person Donnie cares about is himself as he's the poster child of egomaniacs.  Hillary isn't any better the difference is she can pull it off as a politician which requires some level of decorum.  As far as comparing her to Richard Nixon let's be honest, he wasn't much different from most major politicians he just got caught.  That sure doesn't make it right but it is what it is and between the two I'll take the same path we're on now which leads to a slow death over giving nuclear codes to a guy I wouldn't trust with my garage door code.  

On October 11, 2016 at 10:45 PM, InsideThePark said:

As if Trump wouldn't be a disgusting politician lol

How long have you been pulling for Trump? I'm assuming it was sometime after the primary.

Not even close. The only thing I ever wanted, and said as much here several times, is for a Trump vs Hillary campaign because of exactly what what we're seeing now. I'm loving every minute of it. I wish the election was next April. 

my only disappointment is that Donald hasn't called her the C word...

yet 

ergo, your assumption was way off

11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

No he's not a politician. He's a self-aggrandizing windbag who uses the political process to further his personal agenda. All the traits of a politician without the fuss of actual public service.

which agenda would that be? 

Edited by Lou

15 hours ago, Adam said:

My favorite part of this is the text under the Breaking News! headline...

"Please share this to spread the news.

We can only pray this is legit, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt. Unless it comes straight from Wikileaks."

1) I love that they're asking people to share the information first.

2) I love that they're coming right out and saying that this may not be legitimate.  But what the hell, let's throw up a "Breaking News!" banner and ask people to share it anyway!

4 hours ago, Glen said:

How Trumpets don't see this is beyond me. Willful ignorance. 

i don't think anyone is kidding themselves about what kind of person trump is. windbag, pompous douche nozzle, arrogant, insulting, can't stay off of twitter where he says even dumber things, etc. - it's all out there for everyone to see.  

from what i've seen, people are going to vote for trump because a. he's not a career polilician and isn't part of 'the system,' so he's not beholden to anyone like hilary is, b. while he has the morals of an alley cat, he's not hilary, whose morals and ambition for power are way worse than his, and c. he's a republican that will nominate conservative judges to the SCOTUS. 

whatever his policies may be, he hasn't talked much about them outside of building a wall and deporting brown people. during the primaries, these differences had a certain appeal, especially lined up against a bunch of the usual suspects - ben carson had a similar appeal because he too wasn't part of the system. it's unbelievable to me that trump got the nomination, but here we are. hilary is going to win, but i think a lot of people are going to vote for trump because they're tired of the same ol' thing. i think, in many ways, he's a protest-against-the-system candidate (that might be a capt. obvious statement, but whatever). 

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't think anyone is kidding themselves about what kind of person trump is. windbag, pompous douche nozzle, arrogant, insulting, can't stay off of twitter where he says even dumber things, etc. - it's all out there for everyone to see.  

from what i've seen, people are going to vote for trump because a. he's not a career polilician and isn't part of 'the system,' so he's not beholden to anyone like hilary is, b. while he has the morals of an alley cat, he's not hilary, whose morals and ambition for power are way worse than his, and c. he's a republican that will nominate conservative judges to the SCOTUS. 

whatever his policies may be, he hasn't talked much about them outside of building a wall and deporting brown people. during the primaries, these differences had a certain appeal, especially lined up against a bunch of the usual suspects - ben carson had a similar appeal because he too wasn't part of the system. it's unbelievable to me that trump got the nomination, but here we are. hilary is going to win, but i think a lot of people are going to vote for trump because they're tired of the same ol' thing. i think, in many ways, he's a protest-against-the-system candidate (that might be a capt. obvious statement, but whatever). 

They're also going to vote for him because they adore stupidity.

22 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'll answer this.

I do think Trump actually cares about the country and its people. At the very least i'm certain he cares more than Hillary does. I don't think he has the thirst for power/control/self-interest that Hillary has. That alone is enough. I think he has everyone's best interest at heart way way more than Clinton does.

Trump has you by the pussy.

5 hours ago, Lou said:

Not even close. The only thing I ever wanted, and said as much here several times, is for a Trump vs Hillary campaign because of exactly what what we're seeing now. I'm loving every minute of it. I wish the election was next April. 

my only disappointment is that Donald hasn't called her the C word...

yet 

ergo, your assumption was way off

Lol, I find that hard to believe. Anyone who thinks that Trump is better for the presidency is pulling for him.

Don't be ashamed.

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

Lol, I find that hard to believe. Anyone who thinks that Trump is better for the presidency is pulling for him.

Don't be ashamed.

Context isn't the devil. No need to be afraid of it.

The only thing I pulled for was Donald vs Hillary. If I was pulling for Trump i'd vote for him. 

ergo, wrong again. 

On 3/8/2016 at 7:37 AM, Lou said:

I can't wait to hear Trump talk about Hilary. You just know he's going to throw out the C word at some point.

and then we will dance

On 3/8/2016 at 7:39 AM, Lou said:

just as entertaining will be Trump going after Bill.

this gonna get good

March 8, 2016

All I ever wanted.  No matter who wins, my life isn't changing. 

I'm just enjoying the show. I highly recommend it