• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Landscaping Pros

I just had my "lawn" (weeds) ripped out for new sod. But with the drought still in effect im thinking of canceling the sod. Any ideas on decent low maintenance lawnscape? Toyong with rhe idea of just throwing down a weed net and leaving it no lawn for the time being because i plan on selling later this year.

just plant a bunch of dandelions.

I just had my "lawn" (weeds) ripped out for new sod. But with the drought still in effect im thinking of canceling the sod. Any ideas on decent low maintenance lawnscape? Toyong with rhe idea of just throwing down a weed net and leaving it no lawn for the time being because i plan on selling later this year.

Depends on what you really want.  There are plenty of drought resistant groundcovers that look good. 

IMO, the big thing is sod can be put down a day before you are going to sell.  But a drought resistant groundcover may be too expensive to do that in one shot.  They are sold in pallets, and are meant to be planted and naturally spread.  You would have to plant say now (which would be a lot cheaper), so that the groundcover fills in the yard. 

I'd actually check with a realator, and find out which would boost your value in your area.  Depending on the tastes of your area, sod may not be as attractive as a low maintenance yard.

A few classic autos from the 1970's should do the trick. Seems to blend in quite well out here in Fontucky.

The real beauty of it being they don't even have to be registered, running, or even complete. Cheers.

Blackberries are kind of nice to have (if you like them). Easy. Mission Viejo is probably cool enough in summer that you can get away with thornless varieties (better for kids to pick). Triple Crown, Arapaho, Apache. Get a few varieties that will fruit at different times and you'll have plenty for months.