• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

TSA Pre-check

5 hours ago, NJHalo said:

Las Vegas was the worst for me. One hour plus, stuck in line with miserable, hungover, broke people, who reeked of cigarette smoke.

now you know what it's like to attend a raiders home game.

5 hours ago, NJHalo said:

Las Vegas was the worst for me. One hour plus, stuck in line with miserable, hungover, broke people, who reeked of cigarette smoke.

Describes everyone in Vegas.  Never did get the appeal of that place.  Been maybe four times and always hated it.

2 hours ago, nate said:

Describes everyone in Vegas.  Never did get the appeal of that place.  Been maybe four times and always hated it.

I am not much into gambling, but love going for the pools, restaurants, and shows.

Spent many a day on Mandalay Beach, drink in hand, watching the silicone parade.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

that's a pretty harsh conclusion to reach just because you couldn't get tickets to see carrot top. you should go back, nate. they have an INO.

....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\...