• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Angels Notes: Daniel Nava, Craig Gentry quieting doubters

I'm not part of the Trout Farm or Calzone, or Matsuiland, so I'll probably just root for the guy. I obviously want him to do well. If he does well that will be great, but it won't mean it was a good plan.

It would please me to see this guy have a career year and Eppler come out shining.

Once again, even though it's only spring training, a good spring training performance is more encouraging than a bad spring training performance.

**** all y'all complaining or saying it's only spring training. I'm gonna enjoy it.

I like the fact that we are winning spring training games. That's encouraging.

I took my dad to game 7 in 2002 on his birthday.  

My dad, who sat with Gene Autry for the '67 All-Star Game featuring Drysdale, Aaron, Carew , Killebrew, Brock, Mantle. et al., myself who grew up at the Big A with Carew, Tanana, Grich, Bonds, Baylor, Nolan Ryan, Jackson.. And my son watching Pujols, Trout, Calhoun, Richards, Street..  The three of us just watched two games together in Tempe where Escobar went 7 for 7, Pujols hit two home runs in one inning and Mike Trout stopped in the parking lot and signed my son's baseball along with 13 other players.   

Nothing, and i mean nothing, could ruin this season for me.  

I took my dad to game 7 in 2002 on his birthday.  

My dad, who sat with Gene Autry for the '67 All-Star Game featuring Drysdale, Aaron, Carew , Killebrew, Brock, Mantle. et al., myself who grew up at the Big A with Carew, Tanana, Grich, Bonds, Baylor, Nolan Ryan, Jackson.. And my son watching Pujols, Trout, Calhoun, Richards, Street..  The three of us just watched two games together in Tempe where Escobar went 7 for 7, Pujols hit two home runs in one inning and Mike Trout stopped in the parking lot and signed my son's baseball along with 13 other players.   

Nothing, and i mean nothing, could ruin this season for me.  

Mods, can you please do something about all this positivity!? I mean really! This can't be allowed here!