• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

http://www.nccp.org/media/releases/release_138.html

By the sheer numbers, and contrary to some common stereotypes about the country’s poor, America has more white children living in low-income families than any other race. More than 12.1 million white children live in low-income families.

"Poverty and low-income affects children of all races. The notion held by some that poverty is not a white problem is simply false,” says Vanessa Wight, PhD, demographer at NCCP.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

http://www.nccp.org/media/releases/release_138.html

By the sheer numbers, and contrary to some common stereotypes about the country’s poor, America has more white children living in low-income families than any other race. More than 12.1 million white children live in low-income families.

"Poverty and low-income affects children of all races. The notion held by some that poverty is not a white problem is simply false,” says Vanessa Wight, PhD, demographer at NCCP.

Those are raw numbers but I wonder if it's because there are more white devils in the US. Would be curious to know percentage of said population. Wait, why am I responding to this?

Something has to be done about fat kids and adult in the US. Obesity related health issues are sucking up tax money. Education isn't working. And there's more information than ever. A tax is a solution...what else can be done? Seemed to work for smoking.

Those lebron " i'll never tell you to drink sprite" spots are a pussy move by him. No one is holding his and others' feet to fire for selling sugar water to youngsters.

16 hours ago, #CF8 said:

Something has to be done about fat kids and adult in the US. Obesity related health issues are sucking up tax money. Education isn't working. And there's more information than ever. A tax is a solution...what else can be done? Seemed to work for smoking.

Those lebron " i'll never tell you to drink sprite" spots are a pussy move by him. No one is holding his and others' feet to fire for selling sugar water to youngsters.

I somewhat agree that America is fat and education isn't working, but soda =/= cigarettes.

10 hours ago, gotbeer said:

So they say it isn't about segregation and exclusion.  But how is it not about segregation and exclusion?

Harvard to hold graduation ceremony for black students only

"This is a chance to reaffirm for each other that we enter the work world with a network of supporters standing with us. We are all partners..."

Can't wait until the white students pull the same bullshit and are refused graduation. 

After I watched the video of a guy lecturing what is very likely a self selecting group of people online that already agree with him, the video above played.

I love the part where they conflate highly selective institutions with important research bodies and the evil left wing media. Good call. That's gotta drive people predisposed to that sort of thinking to donate. Prager U needs those dollas! Click and subscribe!