• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Earthquake Thread

The first time that I experienced a quake, I had been out west for about six months. It happened at about 3 AM. At first, it was one of those semi-dream states, where I remember thinking that it was odd for the wind to be blowing hard enough to move the house. I sat up on the edge of the bed, and the vertical blinds were waving back and forth. Then I remembered that the windows were shut. I realized what had just happened. I looked out a front window and a couple of the neighbors were standing in the street. About a 5.8, enough for you to notice it, but no damage.

We had a smaller one this spring. I didn't notice it standing in the front yard, but the people in the house felt it.