• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dem Townhall/Iowa Caucuses

Seeing as what you read was simply an anecdote from my past...and I didn't make any statements or attach any opinion outside of the situation in general floored me...you probably should take a deep breath and relax. Based on your response, I'll declare Nate the winner..even though I don't know what debate he actually won.

I was watching an Angels home game last year, and the camera panned to some dude in fatigues waving a Gadsden Flag.

"Look, there's Red" I said to myself.

HA! I bought a gadsen flag patch in Boston at one of the National Monuments a couple of years ago. Wife asked why...I said...**** those losers, they don't get to co-opt something from our history because their idiots. I'm going to put it proudly next to my I Love Cheap Indian Labor patch and **** the Unions patches.

Seeing as what you read was simply an anecdote from my past...and I didn't make any statements or attach any opinion outside of the situation in general floored me...you probably should take a deep breath and relax. Based on your response, I'll declare Nate the winner..even though I don't know what debate he actually won.

Similar to a "R or D" voter

On a serious note, I find it odd and telling that people consider Bernie "so far to the left." He's only so far to the left relative to current candidates, who tend to be either centrists (Clintons, Obama) or pretty far to the right (Cruz etc). Bernie is an FDR-style Democrat - he's not even a Nader.