• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dem Townhall/Iowa Caucuses

Wisconsin still has a ton of manufacturing compared to Ohio, MI, etc but they are all slowly leaving here too.

Harley Davidson reported a major decline in sales this week, that worries me since they employ a ton of people here to build their motorcycles.

The thing that pisses me off is that Bernie supporters think that another 5k a year for a family making 150k is no big deal. Well we already pay more in taxes and now another 5k represents about 10% increase in taxes paid. Dems and Bernie supporters wont be happy until we all have to live like poor people to pay for poor people to have nice things.

Yep. This is why I don't vote dem...they want to take my money and give it to others who will vote them into office.

I don't get why the left is so hypocritical. They want the government to butt out of social issues, but be completely involved in financial issues. The left wants social liberty, but economic repression.

I guess the Ted Cruz righties are equally bad, in the opposite way. But they can't inflict the kind of damage that the left can inflict (see, e.g., Obamacare).

Edited by wopphil

Kasich is the least scary of the Republicans, in my opinion.

I like the idea of a community service component to welfare. How about cleaning up the streets of major cities, or litter along highways.

and take away jobs from convicted criminals? what about their rights, buddy?!

Bernie is actually far left of my own views, and I'm pretty left.  But I feel confident in voting for him knowing most of his extreme stuff won't get the support to actually pass.  I feel like Bernie with a Republican controlled house will off-set each other and actually be good for this country.   At least for 4-years.

Agree 100% here.

(Plus, since Bernie is white, house Republicans might be willing to work with him.)

I'll put it to you this way, if your company could replace you with a machine that does your job, you would have been laid off yesterday

Not if the cost of developing the machine was more long term than it was to keep employing you.

Increase in operating costs always leads to innovation.  I don't expect you to understand that since you are an idiot though.

What money have Dems wasted that comes even close to the open tab in Iraq? Would people prefer we raise the federal budget AND cut taxes(The GWB financial plan)? 

Of course Hillary Clinton voted in favor of that war.

Lol you are such a ****ing moron it is unbelievable.  R & D for robotics is insanely expensive.

I don't feel like reading the thread to understand this lover's quarrel and who believes what.

I'll just relay a story and then ya'll can decide who I agree with and declare the victor...deal?

Back in 2007 I was in India for business. The company I worked for was building their second high-rise building. I was in the office of the VP in charge of the project as we looked down where they were starting to dig out of the foundation of the building. A huge foundation, 30 feet deep and a block long. They were doing it by hand...manual labor. I asked him, why weren't they using bulldozers and diggers...his response, it was cheaper to use manual labor. They could hire hundreds of people to do the digging for less than it would cost to rent the heavy equipment to do the digging. It also had the benefit of helping the local economy...the couple of dollars a day people were paid to do the digging was huge to them.

I wish I had a picture of it...it absolutely floored me.